|Items of Interest|
|DFCS staff looking for open beds? Click below for the MATCH! e-tool.|
Forms and Resources for Current RBWO Providers:
Welcome to the website for the Out-of-Home Care Program of Georgia's Department of Human Services, Division of Family and Children Services, Office of Provider Management.
- Reasonable and Prudent Parent Standards and Youth Rights and Responsibilities Training
Effective October 1, 2015, The Child Welfare and Child Support: The Preventing Sex Trafficking and Strengthening Family Act (P.L 113-183) began being enforced. (To read more, click the Normalcy and Youth Rights button to the left.)
- RBWO Foundations Classroom Registration
The classroom component of RBWO Foundations is a one-week in-class session for only existing providers with staff in the roles of CSS, CSW and HSP.
Register by clicking on a link below; you will receive an immediate confirmation email. If you
sign up for a training and cannot attend, you are required to contact the OPM Training Department to cancel your registration. To cancel or to make
changes to your registration please contact the Training Department at email@example.com - spaces are limited and your cooperation is essential.
- November 14-18 -- Fulton County DFCS, College Park, GA
- November 28 - December 2 -- Muscogee County DFCS, Columbus, GA
- January 9-13 -- 2 Peachtree, Atlanta, GA
- February 13-17 -- 2 Peachtree, Atlanta, GA
- March 13-17 -- Methodist Home, Macon, GA
- March 27-31 -- Devereux, Kennesaw, GA
- April 10-14 -- Richmond County DFCS, Augusta, GA
- RBWO E-Learning / Field Practice Registration Form
The E-Learning/Field Practice component is completely individual. Effective June 2016, registrations must be submitted through GA+SCORE; click here for details. Your registration confirmation and materials will be sent to you by the Office of Provider Management. Participants are allowed 90 calendar days in which to complete this component which consists of 120 hours of material.
A Questions and Answers webinar/teleconference on RBWO Foundations was held on October 16, 2013. A general overview of the RBWO Foundations Standards Guide was covered, followed by open Q & A. If you missed the webinar, click here to watch the archived recording. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- IMPACT Training
Space is limited to 20 participants per class. There will be no provision for on-site registration or payment. DFCS supervisors should use the online registration system to register DFCS staff, foster parents, and contractors for this class. Private agencies (including individuals who plan to contract with DFCS in the future) should use this form to register for the class.
Please send all class availability inquiries and registration forms to email@example.com.
- Moultrie Tech, Tifton - July 25-29th
- United Methodist Childrenï¿½s Home, Macon - August 15-19th
- Muscogee DFCS - September 12-16th
- Piedmont Tech - September 19-23rd
|Calendar of Events|
|« December 2016 »|