Educational stability is essential in ensuring our youth have what they need to be academically successful and to have a positive well-being. As a child enters and remains in care, education support services may be provided through partnerships and programming through the Georgia Division of Family and Children Services (DFCS).
Below you will find a link to a survey we have created to obtain feedback from foster youth to gain insight on the quality of education support services they have received while in care. Please disseminate this survey to the foster youth (ages 14 – 21) on your caseload or within your direct care and oversight.
- Survey must be completed by foster youth, ages 14 – 21.
- Survey may be taken on the same computer by multiple users.
- Youth must complete the survey in its entirety but may only complete it once (no duplication).
- Youth may receive assistance reading the questions.
- The survey will close Friday, June 15, 2018 (3PM).