This Friday, November 30, 2018 from 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM, the Department of Community Health (DCH) will be hosting a free refresher course: “Georgia Families 360°.” We strongly encourage child welfare staff and providers to participate in this course as an opportunity to increase their knowledge and understanding of the DCH and DFCS collaboration with Amerigroup and successfully accessing Amerigroup providers, trauma, and mental health assessments.
Topics presented during this course will include:
- Department of Community Health (DCH) Overview
- Overview of Amerigroup (AGP) and Georgia Families 360°
- Georgia Health Information Network (GAHIN) and the Clinical Viewer
- Georgia Medicaid Management Information System (GAMMIS)
- Claims Processing for both FFS and Amerigroup (GF360
- Centralized Prior Authorization Portal
- Prior Approval Process for Services and Psychological Testing
- Prior Approval Process for Psychotropic Medication
The training is available onsite at Navicent Health Medical Center, in Macon, Georgia (address below) or via webinar. Please register for the training through the link below.
Location: Navicent Health Medical Center, 777 Hemlock Street, Macon, GA 31201
DFCS Well-Being Services