Amerigroup is offering the following trainings in January:
Understanding Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: An Overview
Description: This training will provide a general overview of ADHD, including the difference between subtypes, information needed for an ADHD evaluation, evidence-based treatment options, how Amerigroup monitors treatment compliance, and how the Georgia Families 360°? CCT can assist members and their treatment team to improve health outcomes.
Jan 7, 2019 9:00 - https://amerigroup-ga.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_dHCQ6NOgSxGDS1hkBnhGUg
Trauma During Pregnancy
Description: This training will provide information about the type and causes of trauma during pregnancy, risk factors, data related to the types of trauma and tips for driving safely while pregnant.
Jan 7, 2019 10:30 AM - https://amerigroup-ga.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN__f585nsEQPm_1fvbPeyTGg
Asthma: An Overview
Description: This training will provide a general overview of asthma, review symptoms, discuss causes, identify triggers and review evidence-based treatment.
Jan. 7, 2019 1:00 PM - https://amerigroup-ga.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_rg4iu7z3TRKYuC98F-HW1g
Bipolar Disorder: An Overview
Description: This training focuses on providing a general overview of the disorder. It will review bipolar spectrum disorders, information needed for an evaluation and evidence-based treatment options.
Jan 14, 2019 10:30 AM - https://amerigroup-ga.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_7g4ttr8QRPaX0sL4uAQx0g
Diabetes: An Overview
Description: This training provides an overview of diabetes, including the different types of diabetes, causes, symptoms, complications and treatment options.
Jan 14, 2019 12:00 PM - https://amerigroup-ga.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_SYFyyd2gTeKrBNXiqJjjmA
Understanding Substance Use
Description: This training will provide information on substance use disorders. It will discuss how disorders are diagnosed, prevalence, risk factors, and evidence-based treatment and community resources for substance users, family and friends.
Jan 28, 2019 9:00 AM - https://amerigroup-ga.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_X-H4zMKNTSuaafxEnJrAjg
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy: An Overview-
Description: This training will provide a general overview of cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), review the symptoms/disorders of which CBT is an evidence-based treatment, discuss what evidence-based treatments are, and provide education on the strengths and limitations of CBT as a treatment model.
Jan 28, 2019 11:00 AM - https://amerigroup-ga.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_F3SW1yIOS5uUOyHF3QBkmw
Appropriate Utilization of Psychotropic Medications and the Georgia Families 360°? Program:
Description: This training will provide a general overview of psychotropic medications, including the different classes of medication, possible side effects and adverse reactions, the importance of routine medication management appointments, understanding the formulary and prior authorization process, and how the Georgia Families 360°? CCT can assist members and their treatment teams with monitoring appropriate use of psychotropic medications.
Jan. 28, 2019 1:00 PM - https://amerigroup-ga.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_GCgPt2ZlSSCL1LP4prbljQ
Georgia Families 360°? Care Coordination Team: An Overview
Description: This training will review the intake process of all new Georgia Families 360°? program members, discuss the role of the Georgia Families 360°? Care Coordination Team (CCT), review the different subdivisions of the Georgia Families 360°? program, provide education on how members are transitioned to a care coordinator, and offer knowledge on how to access the CCT.
- Jan 8th 1 p.m.https://amerigroup-ga.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_zbgBSfzDSPiY51-ge3jJeA
- Jan 11th 12:30pm https://amerigroup-ga.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_mg-Mqc3QRT-f1vJ20353_A
- Jan 15th 1 p.m. https://amerigroup-ga.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_4P9wJg8IRwyhVLexYhONtg
Georgia Families 360° Program Overview for Adoption Assistance
Description: This training will provide adoptive assistance members an overview of the Georgia Families 360°? program. Topics include eligibility benefits, additional programs and services for Georgia Families 360°? members, and how to access the CCT.
- Jan 15th 9 a.m. https://amerigroup-ga.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_t6yAVrkeRj-NF8xKdwsEXQ
- Jan 11th 10:30am https://amerigroup-ga.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_j_mCH4j0QsCXi6nG3NjmWQ
EPSDT - Understanding Early and Periodic Screening, Diagnostic, and Treatment (EPSDT) & Medical Consents and Timelines
Description: This training focuses on educating participants on the new member timelines and medical consent requirements for the Georgia Families 360°? program. The training also reviews information on the Early and Periodic Screening, Diagnosis and Treatment (EPSDT) exam, routine dental cleanings and trauma assessments.
- Jan 4th 1:30pm https://amerigroup-ga.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_Zcr4vmMzQLONXb7NB9VzgQ
- Jan. 8th 11 a.m. https://amerigroup-ga.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_74099Mt6QUyWIPaiaP-Qag
- Jan 11th 2:00pm https://amerigroup-ga.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_uXqDTKo8TlqFq4t-l3eEjQ
- Jan 15th 11 a.m. https://amerigroup-ga.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_uVHjK_RaSU2N-Hb7Q6-a1Q
- Jan 18th 11:30 a.m. https://amerigroup-ga.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_Mk1MhqVzRYCw7bHnmxGU-Q
- Jan 22nd 1 p.m. https://amerigroup-ga.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_iO4PzRiFS-2gQSUKAfJaQQ
- Jan 29th 1 p.m. https://amerigroup-ga.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_orMnejeFRKiiyxQ7BRPo2w
Behavioral Health Services and Referral Process: An Overview
Description: This training will provide education on the different levels of care, discuss medical necessity, offer education on the difference between an assessment and psychological testing, review prior authorizations, discuss methods on how to locate a network provider, and examine the steps needed to initiate behavioral health services.
- Jan 4th 3:00pm https://amerigroup-ga.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_EK-2ctz6T3Sc2cd076HUIA
- Jan 22nd 11 a.m. https://amerigroup-ga.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_AkmoTKhIQZejVIMmwxHPrg
- Jan 25th 11:30 a.m. https://amerigroup-ga.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_o860DN2aS5-7hJK5KsMOsg
- Jan 29th 9 a.m. https://amerigroup-ga.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_9l8tXDnZT8eyF2YT93bLQQ
Georgia Families 360° Program Overview-Foster Care
Description: This training will provide an overview of the Georgia Families 360°? program. Topics include eligibility benefits, additional programs and services for Georgia Families 360°? members, and how to access the CCT.
- Jan 4th 12:00pm https://amerigroup-ga.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_ARYv_tMMTqKNBA9WcGCgyw
- Jan 18th 10a.m. https://amerigroup-ga.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_OfE1fRkTSTqwiMj-q7uWJw
- Jan 29th 11 a.m. https://amerigroup-ga.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_4WTEUkjEST2_7fTbW_AzNw