Please find information about upcoming training sessions below. Upcoming sessions and registration instructions are also listed on the GA+SCORE website under Training.
RBWO Foundations Classroom Training is conducted using a hybrid model. There will be four (4) days of virtual training via Microsoft Teams. Participants will then be required to take the test in person. Testing will be done in Norcross, GA. Testing will be done the week after training concludes. The testing dates are listed on the registration website. Participants will sign up for their testing date and time at the conclusion of classroom training.
- October 16-19
- October 30 - November 2
- November 13-16
- December 4-7
- RBWO Roles and Responsibilities - October 11: 10am-12pm
- Navigating GA+SCORE - October 12: 10am-12pm
- Navigating GA+SCORE - October 12: 1pm-3pm
- RBWO Provider Contact Standards Overview - November 6: 10am-12pm
- RBWO Provider Contact Standards Overview - December 14: 10am-12pm
The Office of Provider Management