|Items of Interest|
|DFCS staff looking for open beds? Click below for the MATCH! e-tool.|
Forms and Resources for Current RBWO Providers:
Welcome to the website for the Out-of-Home Care Program of Georgia's Department of Human Services, Division of Family and Children Services, Office of Provider Management.
- Reasonable and Prudent Parent Standards and Youth Rights and Responsibilities Training
Effective October 1, 2015, The Child Welfare and Child Support: The Preventing Sex Trafficking and Strengthening Family Act (P.L 113-183) began being enforced. (To read more, click the Normalcy and Youth Rights button to the left.)
- RBWO Foundations Classroom Registration
The classroom component of RBWO Foundations is a one-week in-class session for only existing providers with staff in the roles of CSS, CSW and HSP.
Register by clicking on a link below; you will receive an immediate confirmation email. If you
sign up for a training and cannot attend, you are required to contact the OPM Training Department to cancel your registration. To cancel or to make
changes to your registration please contact the Training Department at email@example.com - spaces are limited and your cooperation is essential.
- June 20th - June 24th -- Atlanta, Ga
- July 25-29 -- DHS - 2 Peachtree Street, Atlanta, GA
- August 22-26 -- The Children's Village at Christian City, Union City, GA
- September 12-16 -- Hephzibah Children's Home, Macon, GA
- October 17-21 -- Uniting Hope 4 Children, Loganville, GA
- November 14-18 -- Fulton County DFCS, College Park, GA
- RBWO E-Learning / Field Practice Registration Form
The E-Learning/Field Practice component is completely individual. You may fill out the registration form at any time by clicking here. Your registration confirmation and materials will be sent to you by the Office of Provider Management. Participants are allowed 90 calendar days in which to complete this component which consists of 120 hours of material.
A Questions and Answers webinar/teleconference on RBWO Foundations was held on October 16, 2013. A general overview of the RBWO Foundations Standards Guide was covered, followed by open Q & A. If you missed the webinar, click here to watch the archived recording. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- IMPACT Training
Space is limited to 20 participants per class. There will be no provision for on-site registration or payment. DFCS supervisors should use the online registration system to register DFCS staff, foster parents, and contractors for this class. Private agencies (including individuals who plan to contract with DFCS in the future) should use this form to register for the class.
Please send all class availability inquiries and registration forms to email@example.com.
- Georgia Piedmont Technical School May 23-27th
- Lanier Technical College June 20-24th
|Calendar of Events|
|« May 2016 »|