Click here to Skip to main content

Becoming a New RBWO Provider

Agencies seeking to obtain a RBWO Provider contract with the Department of Families and Children Services (DFCS) as a Child Placing Agency (CPA), Child Caring Institution (CCI), or specialty Independent Living Program (ILP) must complete an application process. Begin by reading OPM's process overview and then check the links below for more information on specific topics.

Please note that the CCI application is being revised to match the new FY 2022 RBWO Minimum Standards, available on this website under the "Key Documents & Forms" section. Pending that release, please review the following steps:

Child Caring Institution (CCI)
Child Placing Agency (CPA)
Reference Resources