Agencies seeking to obtain a RBWO Provider contract with the Department of Families and Children Services (DFCS) as a Child Placing Agency (CPA), Child Caring Institution (CCI), or specialty Transitional Living Program (TLP)/Independent Living Program (ILP) must complete an application process. Begin by reading OPM's process overview and then check the links below for more information on specific topics.
Please note that the application is being revised to match the new FY 2020 RBWO Minimum Standards, available on this website under the "Key Documents & Forms" section. Pending that release, please review the following steps:
- As Georgia implements the Family First Prevention Services Act, OPM is considering CCI applications ONLY for programs offering specific services: Pregnant and Parenting Teen Programs (Second Chance -- learn more at gcapp.org) and Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children (CSEC -- learn more at Georgia Cares). If you are able to provide these services, please contact LaShaunda Daniel for more information.
- As part of the CCI application process, you will need to supply a copy of your RCCL license. Learn more about that process here.
- As part of the CPA application process, you will need to supply a copy of your RCCL license. Learn more about that process here.
- CPAs are also required to train staff in SAFE home assessments. Click here for the most recent training sessions.
- When you're ready to start the application process, click this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/FFBRX5G.
- ILP providers do not require an RCCL license.