The Georgia Department of Community Health is transitioning children, youth and young adults in foster care, children and youth getting adoption assistance and select youth in the juvenile justice system to a single statewide Care Management Organization (CMO) starting March 3, 2014. Amerigroup is the designated statewide CMO responsible for coordinating the care of these children and youth.
- Georgia Families 360- Members Plans & Benefits: (Foster Care, Adoptions Assistance & Juvenile Justice Members)
- Georgia Families 360- Providers (Useful Links, Additional Forms, FAQ’s and Helpful Resources)
- Georgia Families 360, Stakeholder Training Center (online resource for all the educational tools, assessments, news and events you need to stay informed.)
The Community Training and Education Department for Georgia Families 360° at Amerigroup is starting its Member and Provider town halls on July 9th, 2015 in Savannah. Additional meetings are scheduled in six sites statewide during the month of July. These sessions are open to CCI and CPA providers, foster parents, and DFCS staff with questions.
For information about locations, dates, and reservations, please click the appropriate link below:
- CCI/CPA providers who are also AMG providers (requires RSVP)
- Other CCI/CPA providers and foster parents