ECEM Training Instructions
Every Child, Every Month Webinar Instructions
Name: DFCS Documentation of Every Child Every Month VisitsHandouts: Powerpoint, A Framework for Safety, Acceptable Abbreviations and List of Vague Terms, Other Supporting Information
Source: DFCS, Office of Provider Management
Training Credit: 1 Hour
Evaluation: Post Test
Description: Review of what it means to do a purposeful visit and effectively document the contact as well as enter it into the GA Shines Portal.
Recommended For: Human Services Professionals, Case Support Workers and Case Support Supervisors
- Access the handouts for the webinar (below). The webinar handouts are the powerpoint, A Framework for Safety, Acceptable Abbreviations and Vague Terms and other supporting information.
- Copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://connectpro84499234.adobeconnect.com/ecemfy2012/ to access the webinar.
- To complete the post test, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www.classmarker.com/online-test/start/?quiz=vc34e380cfb54745.
- Score at least 70% and then you may print the certificate of completion. You may retake the test until you obtain a passing score.
- Maintain a copy of the certificate as proof of completion.
|Calendar of Events|
|« October 2017 »|