IMPACT virtual training is an eight day session in which participants are required to attend two, 90-minute virtual training sessions each of the eight training days. Your trainer will be in touch with specific time windows. There is no fee at this time. Please do not send payment.
Upcoming Training Sessions
SESSION IS FULL
- Understanding OPM (HSP, CSW, CSS, Direct Care Staff) – 2 training hrs.
- ECEM/EPEM (HSP, CSW, CSS) – 2 training hrs.
- Significant Event/Purposeful Reporting (HSP, CSW, CSS,) – 2 training hrs.
- Navigating GA+SCORE (HSP, CSW, CSS) – 2 training hrs.
- Reasonable & Prudent Parenting Standards (HSP, CSW, CSS,) – 2 training hrs.
- Casey Life Skills Assessment and the ISP (HSP, CSW, CSS,) – 2 training hrs.
- Policy Violation Assessment (PVAs) (HSP, CSW, CSS,) – 2 training hrs.
- Understanding CCTU
The Care Coordination Treatment Unit assists DFCS field operations with identifying appropriate placements for high-end, complex youth. Upon completion, participants will better understand the foundational objectives and key responsibilities of CCTU and develop new strategies for work with this difficult population of youth.
- Waivers and Program Designations
Participants will understand the differences between RBWO Program Designation Memorandums and waivers. They will become familiar with approval designees and understand the submission process upon completion of the training.
- MWO Matters
This training will allow participants to identify challenges with MWO placements and strategize ways to overcome many of the barriers. Participants will become familiar with associated behaviors, solutions for maintaining placement, crisis stabilization, and much more.
- Placement Matters (DFCS only)
This training is designed to educate DFCS field staff on how to locate placement for children entering foster care and making placement moves. Participants will learn how to seek support, and who the key players are at each level of the process related to difficult-to-place youth.
- County Roundtable Staffing (DFCS only)
- On-Site Technical Assistance (Providers only)